Refund Policy for DriteStudio Corporation
This refund policy ("Policy") applies exclusively to the VPS Server services ("Services") offered by DriteStudio Corporation. By using our Services, customers agree to this Policy.
2. Right to Refund
Customers have the right to request a refund only if the rented VPS Server experiences technical problems that are directly attributable to DriteStudio Corporation's oversight or failure in provisioning the service.
3. Exceptions to Refunds
- Usage Issues: Refunds will not be granted if issues arise due to the customer's misuse, misconfiguration, or unauthorized modifications of the VPS Server.
- External Factors: DriteStudio Corporation is not responsible for external factors beyond its control, such as global network issues, cyber-attacks, or problems arising from third-party software or services.
4. Process for Requesting Refunds
- To initiate a refund, customers should contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within the period specified, stating the technical problems faced and providing proof of the issues.
- DriteStudio Corporation's technical team will evaluate the claim and, if validated, will process the refund.
5. Refund Timeline
Once a refund is approved:
- For credit card payments, the refund will be processed to the original method of payment within 7-10 business days.
- For other payment methods, instructions will be provided, and the timeline may vary.
6. Modifications to this Policy
DriteStudio Corporation reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version on our website. Continued use of our Services after any such changes shall constitute the customer's consent to such changes.
7. Contact Information
For questions or concerns related to this Policy, please contact:
Phone: +66 80 145 6303